- Lures and hooks do not get permanently hung up causing line breakage.
- Does not need to be replaced every few years.
- Works well in conjunction with natural habitat and designing specific fish habitat goals for your pond and fishery.
- Offers shade with our patented limb design and shade top.
- Textured surfaces easily grows plant life making each structure a living piece of habitat.
- Our one-of-a-kind V-shaped limbs promotes the collection of sediment additionally increasing plant life growth on the product.
- The V-shape limb, along with its flexibility, significantly reduces angler snagging.
- MossBack Fish Habitat offers many different product designs and functions for the goals that you have for your pond and/or fishery.
- Assembles easily making installation a manageable task.
- Studies and observations have shown that when MossBack Fish Habitat is installed, fish will often times inhabit and utilize the structures immediately.
- Do not place in swimming or boating areas. Check your local game laws.
Reef Kit Dimensions:
- Height: 43 inches.
- Width with evenly distributed limbs: Approximately 96 inches. Limbs can be pulled further from the trunk for a maximum product width of 102 inches. (Must leave a minimum of 4 inches of limb on one side of trunk.)
- Weight: 88 lbs.
Included in the Reef Kit Box:
- One 9- Post Base and Shade Top
- Fifteen Screws
- Four Trophy Tree Trunks
- One Safe Haven Trunk
- Fifty-Four 46 Inch Limbs
Weighting: Place a concrete block or a bag of concrete in the base of the product. (Weighting not included)