- Does not deteriorate and doesn’t add biomass to your pond decreasing water depth.
- Lures and hooks do not get permanently hung up causing line breakage.
- Does not need to be replaced every few years.
- Works well in conjunction with natural habitat and designing specific fish habitat goals for your pond and fishery.
- Offers shade with our patented limb design.
- Textured surfaces easily grows plant life making each structure a living piece of habitat.
- MossBack Fish Habitat offers many different product designs and functions for the goals that you have for your pond and/or fishery.
- Assembles easily making installation a manageable task.
- Studies and observations have shown that when MossBack Fish Habitat is installed, fish will often times inhabit and utilize the structure immediately.
- Do not place in swimming or boating areas. Check your local game laws.
Safe Haven XL Laydown Dimensions:
- Height: 60 inches. Limbs can be pulled further from the trunk for a maximum product width of 108 inches. (Must leave a minimum of 4 inches of limb on one side of trunk.)
- Width with evenly distributed limbs: 60 inches.
- Weight: 37 lbs.
Included in Safe Haven XL Laydown Box:
- One 60 Inch Safe Haven XL Trunk
- Twenty-eight 60 Inch Limbs
- One Cable Kit
Weighting: Secure a concrete block (not included) to your product with the included cable kit.
Instructions for Laydown Models
There are no reviews yet.