- Lures and hooks do not get permanently hung up causing line breakage.
- Does not need to be replaced every few years.
- Works well in conjunction with natural habitat and designing specific fish habitat goals for your pond and fishery.
- Offers shade with our patented limb design and shade top.
- Textured surfaces easily grows plant life making each structure a living piece of habitat.
- Our one-of-a-kind V-shaped limbs promotes the collection of sediment additionally increasing plant life growth on the product.
- The V-shape limb, along with its flexibility, significantly reduces angler snagging.
- MossBack Fish Habitat offers many different product designs and functions for the goals that you have for your pond and/or fishery.
- Assembles easily making installation a manageable task.
- Studies and observations have shown that when MossBack Fish Habitat is installed, fish will often times inhabit and utilize the structures immediately.
- Do not place in swimming or boating areas. Check your local game laws.
Mega Reef Kit Dimensions:
- Height: 63 inches
- Width with evenly distributed limbs: 108 inches. Width with limbs fully extended (must leave a minimum of 4 inches on one side of limb): 162 inches
- Weight: 130 lbs.
Included in Mega Reef Kit Box:
- One 9-Post Base and Shade Top
- Fifteen Screws
- Four Trophy Tree XL Trunks
- One Safe Haven XL Trunk
- Twenty-eight 46” Limbs
- Forty-eight 60” Limbs
Weighting: Place a concrete block or a bag of concrete in the base of the product. (Weighting not included)
Camp Canaan –
This is a very large habitat structure that provides excellent fish sanctuary. I would recommend this habitat for improving your fishery & forage recruitment. Easy to assemble. Thank you for the great customer service.