- Does not deteriorate and doesn’t add biomass to your pond decreasing water depth.
- Lures and hooks do not get permanently hung up causing line breakage.
- Does not need to be replaced every few years.
- Works well in conjunction with natural habitat and designing specific fish habitat goals for your pond and fishery.
- Offers shade with our patented limb design.
- Textured surfaces easily grows plant life making each structure a living piece of habitat.
- Our one-of-a-kind V-shaped limbs promotes the collection of sediment additionally increasing plant life growth on the product.
- The V-shape limb, along with its flexibility, significantly reduces angler snagging.
- MossBack Fish Habitat offers many different product designs and functions for the goals that you have for your pond and/or fishery.
- Assembles easily making installation a manageable task.
- Studies and observations have shown that when MossBack Fish Habitat is installed, fish will often times inhabit and utilize the structures immediately.
- Do not place in swimming or boating areas. Check your local game laws.
Dock Predator Prey Combo Tree Dimensions:
- Height: 60 inches.
- Width with evenly distributed limbs: 60 inches. Limbs can be pulled further from the trunk for a maximum product width of 108 inches. (Must leave a minimum of 4 inches of limb on one side of trunk.)
- Weight: 23 lbs.
- Weight with attached cable kit: 24 lbs.
Included in Dock Predator Prey Combo Tree Box:
- One 60 Inch Predator Prey Combo Tree Trunk
- Nine 46 Inch Limbs
- Nine 60 Inch Limbs
- One Cable Kit
Dock Product Installation: Cable kits will add at least 5 feet of depth to your product, and the chain can add up to 27 inches. Chain can be adjusted to change depth. Please see instruction sheet for more placement help.
There are no reviews yet.