- Does not deteriorate and doesn’t add biomass to your pond decreasing water depth.
- Lures and hooks do not get permanently hung up causing line breakage.
- Does not need to be replaced every few years.
- Works well in conjunction with natural habitat and designing specific fish habitat goals for your pond and fishery.
- Offers shade with our patented limb design.
- Textured surfaces easily grows plant life making each structure a living piece of habitat.
- Our one-of-a-kind V-shaped limbs promotes the collection of sediment additionally increasing plant life growth on the product.
- The V-shape limb, along with its flexibility, significantly reduces angler snagging.
- MossBack Fish Habitat offers many different product designs and functions for the goals that you have for your pond and/or fishery.
- Assembles easily making installation a manageable task.
- Studies and observations have shown that when MossBack Fish Habitat is installed, fish will often times inhabit and utilize the structures immediately.
- Do not place in swimming or boating areas. Check your local game laws.
The John Godwin Signature Crappie Tower Dimensions:
- Height: 80 inches (vertical), 60 inches (horizontal).
- Width with evenly distributed limbs: 60 inches. Width with limbs fully extended (must leave a minimum of 4 inches on one side of limb): 108 inches
- Weight: 29 lbs.
Included in the John Godwin Signature Crappie Tower Box:
- One 20″ trunk
- One 60″ trunk
- One 8″ coupler
- Eight 1″ screws
- Nine 46″ flexible and textured limbs
- Twelve 60″ flexible and textured limbs
*A block adapter (vertical placement) or cable kit (horizontal placement) to attach a concrete block is recommended for secure placement and is sold separately. Concrete block is not included.