Purchasing multiples? Interested in saving money? This product is also available in bundles at a discounted price!
Check out our Shoreline Bundles.
- Does not deteriorate and doesn’t add biomass to your pond decreasing water depth.
- Lures and hooks do not get permanently hung up causing line breakage.
- Does not need to be replaced every few years.
- Works well in conjunction with natural habitat and designing specific fish habitat goals for your pond and fishery.
- Offers shade with our patented limb design.
- Textured surfaces easily grows plant life making each structure a living piece of habitat.
- Our one of a kind V-shaped limbs promotes the collection of sediment additionally increasing plant life growth on the product.
- The V-shape limb, along with its flexibility, significantly reduces angler snagging.
- MossBack Fish Habitat offers many different product designs and functions for the goals that you have for your pond and/or fishery.
- Assembles easily making installation a manageable task.
- Studies and observations have shown that when MossBack Fish Habitat is installed, fish will often times inhabit and utilize the structures immediately.
- Do not place in swimming or boating areas. Check your local game laws.
Root Wad Dimensions:
- Height: 20 inches
- Diameter with evenly distributed limbs: 46 inches. Limbs can be pulled further from the trunk for a maximum product width of 78 inches. (Must leave a minimum of 4 inches of limb on one side of trunk.)
- Weight: 9 lbs.
- Escape Hole: 1 1/4th inches long, 1 1/8th inches wide.
Included in the Root Wad Box:
- One 20 inch Root Wad
- Nine 46 Inch Limbs
Weighting: Secure a concrete block (not included) to your product by adding our MossBack Fish Habitat Block Adapter (sold separately). Instructions Block Adapter Instructions
The Root Wad is the perfect fishing habitat that has already helped me put more fish in my boat. Highly recommend this product to anyone that loves fishing!