Purchasing multiples? Interested in saving money? This product is also available in bundles at a discounted price!
Check out our Shoreline Bundles.
- Does not deteriorate and doesn’t add biomass to your pond decreasing water depth.
- Lures and hooks do not get permanently hung up causing line breakage.
- Does not need to be replaced every few years.
- Works well in conjunction with natural habitat and designing specific fish habitat goals for your pond and fishery.
- Offers shade with our patented limb design.
- Textured surfaces easily grows plant life making each structure a living piece of habitat.
- Our one of a kind V-shaped limbs promotes the collection of sediment additionally increasing plant life growth on the product.
- The V-shape limb, along with its flexibility, significantly reduces angler snagging.
- MossBack Fish Habitat offers many different product designs and functions for the goals that you have for your pond and/or fishery.
- Assembles easily making installation a manageable task.
- Studies and observations have shown that when MossBack Fish Habitat is installed, fish will often times inhabit and utilize the structures immediately.
- Do not place in swimming or boating areas. Check your local game laws.
Root Wad Dimensions:
- Height: 20 inches
- Diameter with evenly distributed limbs: 46 inches. Limbs can be pulled further from the trunk for a maximum product width of 78 inches. (Must leave a minimum of 4 inches of limb on one side of trunk.)
- Weight: 9 lbs.
- Escape Hole: 1 1/4th inches long, 1 1/8th inches wide.
Included in the Root Wad Box:
- One 20 inch Root Wad
- Nine 46 Inch Limbs
Weighting: Secure a concrete block (not included) to your product by adding our MossBack Fish Habitat Block Adapter (sold separately).