Purchasing multiples? Interested in saving money? This product is also available in bundles at a discounted price!
Check out our Ultimate Shoreline Bundle
- Provides safety from predators such as herons, raccoons, cats, etc.
- The V-shaped limbs catch food, acting as a feeding trough.
- Textured surfaces easily grow plant life, making each structure a living piece of habitat.
- Our one-of-a-kind V-shaped limbs promotes the collection of sediment, additionally increasing plant life growth on the product.
- The top of the trunks provide a place to anchor aquatic plants.
- The escape holes in the trunks, along with the intersecting limbs, provide extra cover to help fry avoid being eaten by larger fish.
- Does not need to be replaced every few years.
- Works well in conjunction with natural habitat and designing specific fish habitat goals for your Koi pond.
- Offers shade with our patented limb design and shade top for warmer months, and the shadow cast by the limbs helps deter predators like birds.
- MossBack Fish Habitat offers many different product designs and functions for the goals that you have for your Koi pond.
- Assembles easily, making installation a manageable task.
- Studies and observations have shown that when MossBack Fish Habitat is installed, fish will often inhabit and utilize the structures immediately.
Root Wad Kit Dimensions:
- Height: 23 inches
- Width with evenly distributed limbs: 72 inches. Limbs can be pulled further from the trunk for a maximum product width of 102 inches. (Must leave a minimum of 4 inches of limb on one side of trunk.)
- Weight: 32 lbs.
- Escape Hole: 1 1/4th inches long, 1 1/8th inches wide.
Included in the Root Wad Kit Box:
- One Triangle Base and Shade Top
- Nine screws
- Three 20 Inch Root Wad trunks
- Twenty-seven 46 Inch limbs
Weighting: Place a concrete block or a bag of concrete in the base of the product. (Weighting not included)
There are no reviews yet.