Purchasing multiples? Interested in saving money? This product is also available in bundles at a discounted price!
Check out our Shallow Water Bundles.
- Does not deteriorate and doesn’t add biomass to your pond decreasing water depth.
- Lures and hooks do not get permanently hung up causing line breakage.
- Does not need to be replaced every few years.
- Works well in conjunction with natural habitat and designing specific fish habitat goals for your pond and fishery.
- Offers shade with our patented limb design and shade top.
- Textured surfaces easily grows plant life making each structure a living piece of habitat.
- Our one-of-a-kind V-shaped limbs promotes the collection of sediment additionally increasing plant life growth on the product.
- The V-shape limb, along with its flexibility, significantly reduces angler snagging.
- MossBack Fish Habitat offers many different product designs and functions for the goals that you have for your pond and/or fishery.
- Assembles easily making installation a manageable task.
- Studies and observations have shown that when MossBack Fish Habitat is installed, fish will often times inhabit and utilize the structures immediately.
- Do not place in swimming or boating areas. Check your local game laws.
Safe Haven Kit Dimensions:
- Height: 43 inches
- Width with evenly distributed limbs: Approximately 72″. Limbs can be pulled further from the trunk for a maximum product width of 102″. (Must leave a minimum of 4 inches of limb on one side of trunk.)
- Weight: 60 lbs.
Included in Safe Haven Kit Box:
- One Triangle Base and Shade Top
- Nine Screws
- Three Safe Haven Trunks
- Fifty-four 46” Limbs
Weighting: Place a concrete block or a bag of concrete in the base of the product. (Weighting not included)
Jerry F. –
Product has really good surface area for juvenile fish to move, hide and swim through. Texture was beneficial for algae to develop and provide forage for bugs and fry. Excellent product that was easy to assemble and install in my 2 acre pond. I would recommend this product over other artificial and natural habitat.