Purchasing multiples? Interested in saving money? This product is also available in bundles at a discounted price!
Check out our Shoreline Bundles.
- Lures and hooks do not get permanently hung-up causing line breakage.
- Does not need to be replaced every few years.
- Works well in conjunction with natural habitat and designing specific fish habitat goals for your pond and fishery.
- Offers shade with our patented limb design and shade top.
- Textured surfaces easily grows plant life making each structure a living piece of habitat.
- Our one-of-a-kind V-shaped limbs promotes the collection of sediment additionally increasing plant life growth on the product.
- The V-shape limb, along with its flexibility, significantly reduces angler snagging.
- MossBack Fish Habitat offers many different product designs and functions for the goals that you have for your pond and/or fishery.
- Assembles easily making installation a manageable task.
- Studies and observations have shown that when MossBack Fish Habitat is installed, fish will often times inhabit and utilize the structures immediately.
- Do not place in swimming or boating areas. Check your local game laws.
Root Wad Kit Dimensions:
- Height: 23 inches
- Width with evenly distributed limbs: 72 inches. Limbs can be pulled further from the trunk for a maximum product width of 102 inches. (Must leave a minimum of 4 inches of limb on one side of trunk.)
- Weight: 32 lbs.
- Escape Hole: 1 1/4th inches long, 1 1/8th inches wide.
Included in the Root Wad Kit Box:
- One Triangle Base and Shade Top
- Nine screws
- Three 20 Inch Root Wad trunks
- Twenty-seven 46 Inch limbs
Weighting: Place a concrete block or a bag of concrete in the base of the product. (Weighting not included)
Great for shallower water. Excellent safe area for small fish & fry to move through. Liked the natural color and rough surfaces for algae to grow for minnows, tad poles and bugs. Shipped very compact making it easy to move to install site. So much easier than dealing with woody structure. Very fisherman friendly by attracting, holding and not getting lures hung up. Id recommend this product over other artificial and woody habitat structure.
Deer orchard farms –
Best longterm habitat structure for small fish, protecting forage fish recruitment in my 1 acre pond. I would recommend mossback products. I appreciate the folks in Springdale for making it easy to do business with.